This “Five Questions” blog post, features the CEO of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center, Jane Allen.
1. What was your biggest concern/fear prior to the songwriting workshop?
The fact that creativity is not my strong suit.
2. Can you describe how it felt to write your song?
It was a lot of fun.
3. What was it like hearing the music added to your lyrics?
It was interesting to hear how the music just flowed and aligned with the lyrics.
4. How did songwriting make you think differently about your particular topic?
That people view the topic with different perspectives and how that all came together to get the song completed.
5. What is one of the things from the workshop that you’d most like to share with someone else?
It was a great team building exercise, it allowed people to express their individual thoughts and then watch people come together to get the song done – all while having fun and without feeling uncomfortable – definitely recommend.
Find out more about Cliff’s creativity & innovation workshops for business teams.